WiR Event Booking Policy
- Applicant should apply for an event by completing the booking process as requested.
- The booking process will request an indication of member/non member status and outline relevant costs, deadlines and payment methods. Full payment must be cleared before participation is confirmed.
- Individuals who are non-members and wish to become members must complete the application and payment processes for membership before qualifying for membership prices for an event or worst case, have submitted their application and been approved for membership and then pay for both membership and the event together in one sum. If they pay for an event as a member but are not approved as such nor have paid the subscription, they must pay the difference as a non-member to attend an event before their application for membership is then accepted.
- Members who wish to bring guests are fully responsible for handling all communications, including payments, and should not expect the organiser to contact their guest(s) for them.
- Organisers of events will not be responsible for chasing up applicants for entries or for payments.
- Our policy remains that payments for events, once booked, are non-refundable.
WiR works hard to keep costs to a minimum to make our events as inclusive as possible.
Please note that we operate a No Refund policy.
In addition, places cannot be held – attendance is confirmed only on receipt of payment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have a query regarding payment for a particular event