The latest event in WiR's educational ON TRACK series took place on April 24 at the headquarters of British Horseracing's sole terrestrial broadcaster, Channel 4.
WiR members and guests participated in a panel discussion, led by award winning and Channel 4 Racing presenter Nick Luck, on the opportunities and challenges facing the sport of horseracing within broadcast and print media.
The panel included esteemed guests from the world of sporting and racing press:
- Denise Large (Director, Channel 4 Racing)
- Sophie Veats (Morning Line Producer, Channel 4 Racing)
- Tanya Stevenson, (Betting Analyst/presenter Channel 4 Racing)
- Keme Nzerem (Channel 4 Sports Correspondent)
- Ashling O’Connor (Freelance Sport Journalist)
- Click here to read a full report.