Moreton-in-Marsh GL56 0YN, UK
£10 Members only | £25 Non-member
The #OnTrack event includes...
- Tour of Adlestrop Stables
- Trip to the gallops to watch the horses at work
- Panel discussion on tricky legal issues in the horseracing industry
- Light lunch and networking
From recent high-profile scandals over, corruption and allegations of bias, to making sure that stakeholders understand and comply with employment law and their obligations towards young staff, the racing industry faces some legal challenges at present. Trainer Richard Phillips quizzes our legal experts on topical issues:
- Graeme McPherson QC, leading silk practising in the field of sports law and licensed trainer
- Rachel Flynn, Solicitor at Keystone Law specialising in employment law and racing
The ON TRACK panel (from left): Richard Phillips, Rachel Flynn and Graeme McPherson QC.
Costs (including yard visit, panel event and refreshments): General Admission £25 • WiR and RWRC/Adlestrop Members £10
Saturday 17 September at 9am, Adlestrop Stables, Adlestrop, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56 0YN