Burghley Horse Trials
Barnack Road Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2LH
£60 Members only | £75 Non-member
Women in Racing invite you to come and enjoy the thrill and excitement of The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials with Pol Roger on Friday 1stSeptember.
You will be welcomed to the Pol Roger Lodge for a talk about the special champagne, followed by a unique walk of the cross-country course with insights from Julie Dungworth (nee Crowson) who has competed at Burghley, before returning to the Pol Roger Lodge for some delicious champagne. You will then be free to enjoy the rest of the day, taking in the latter half of the dressage phase of the competition or enjoying some of the hundreds of special shops and trade stands on site.
Your admission ticket will allow you to park in the main carpark. This is a short walk from the Pol Roger Lodge which is next to the collecting ring.
The full timetable for the day is set out below:
Date: Friday 1st September
Location: Burghley Horse Trials, Barnack Road Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2LH
- 7.30am: Gates Open
- 9am: Shops open
- 9.30am: Meet at the Pol Roger Lodge
- 9.45am: Bespoke talk on the history of champagne
- 10.15am: Cross Country course walk with Julie Dungworth who has previously competed at Burghley
- 11.30am: Back to the Pol Roger Lodge to enjoy some delicious Pol Roger champagne
- 12noon onwards: The Lodge is free to be used throughout the day as a base while enjoying the second day of dressage and the shops.
*Important* Please make sure you dress appropriately for the weather and have some comfortable shoes for walking the course.
Price: Women in Racing Members: £60 per person • Non-Women in Racing Members: £75 per person
Booking your place: please email Susannah.email@example.com with the following information:
- Postal Address (to receive your admission ticket and car pass)
- Number of tickets being booked for Women in Racing Members
- Number of tickets being booked for Non-Women in Racing Members
Payment: Once you have emailed to confirm how many tickets you would like you will be asked to make an online payment to the Women in Racing account.
Places must be booked by midnight on Monday 21st August.
Once payment has been confirmed your admission ticket, car pass and map of the venue will be posted out the week before the event by the team at The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials.
We look forward to seeing you!