• Partner in Private Client Tax Services in Smith & Williamson LLP
• Previously partner James Cowper LLP.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• BSc Business Administration University of Bath
• Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (CA)
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Tax (CIOT)
• Member of Trust & Estate Practitioners (TEP)
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland Scottish Taxes Committee
• Thoroughbred Breeders Association (TBA) Bloodstock Taxation Group
Primarily involved in giving taxation advice; in particular, to the bloodstock and horse industry. I work as part of a team providing financial and tax advice to the bloodstock and horse industry. This role is as wide ranging as the people involved in the business, ranging from breeders with international interests to breeders with 2 mares. We are frequently involved in disputes with HMRC in horse related cases.
List 1 Dressage Judge. Keen interest in racing having been brought up with horses, and have been involved directly with horses in some description throughout life. Contact Penelope...